Friday 3 August 2012

Refresh & Restart

I recently got glasses  spectacles. No, I don't have to wear them all the time (thankgod) and the power is very less so its kool. I have to admit that I wasn't expecting it and well I'm not very pleased about it..who would be, right?

But anyway I decided to be positive about it and so went ahead & bought a good pair of frames which I think suits my face so hopefully it ain't that big a disaster. What has changed majorly though is my perspective about certain things ( no, pls.. not becoz of the specs !). One of them is blogging.

When I started writing this blog, I wanted to write about fashion, beauty, make-up, what I bought, where I bought it from and basically my shopping experiences. I always knew for a fact that  I have a good taste and style and  that hasn't changed ( neither the opinion nor the fact ;) ).But somehow due to time constraints and an immensely hectic schedule I just ended up writing either product reviews or something that I hadn't exactly planned on. It was interesting but somehow felt limiting at the same time.

Thus I have decided to change the name and nature of this blog. The thing is, that I wanna write about EVERYTHING..i mean seriously..just WHATEVER i feel like writing about at THAT particular moment and that can range from my daily rants, food reviews, gossip, hate stories, love stories, product reviews, Eco-friendly stuff and basically anything & everything on this planet..! And I'm not the kind who would claims to be a "fashion blogger" on the top of their page and then writes some dumb recipe or how they hated some XYZ's behaviour or whatever  ( no offence to anyone in particular). I wanna write my share of dumb recipes and random crap as ME..!..

So, finally, If u've been reading my blog before then THANK YOU. If  you plan to continue reading it, thanks again. If you don't, no hard feelings mate !..Coz you know, I write ( on this sort of a public platform) JUST for the love of writing and expressing whats going on inside my head and not to quell any inner need of recognition from other people (which believe u, me comes across in ALOT of blogger's writings). Thus, 
                  No Pressure, No Expectations and absolutely No Regret...!

Enjoy
Love
TM


No comments:

Post a Comment

would lov to hear your thoughts!